1) USA has asked India to reduce its dependence on crude oil supply from which country is also a member of OPEC ?
2) What does the letter 'F' denote in 'NBFC', a term seen very frequently in Banking world these days ?
3) Who among the following is the Deputy Governor of the RBI at present ?
4) Standard and Poor's is a Credit Rating Agency of international repute. Which of the following is one such agency of Indian origin?
5) Which of the following is not a highlight of the Union Budget 2012-13?
i) No change in the rate of Corporate Tax.
ii) All types of loans upto `35 lakh will be given on 6% interest only.
iii) Service Tax raised from 10% to 12%.
iv) Fiscal Deficit is targeted at 5.1% of GDP.
v) Substantial increase in Defence Budget.
Ans; All types of loans upto `35 lakh will be given on 6% interest only
6) Who among the following is the recipient of Nobel Prize in Literature given
1) Bruce A Beutler 2) V S Naipaul 3) Thomas Transtromer
4) Ralph M Steinman 5) Chetan Bhagat
Ans: Thomas Transtromer
7)Which of the scheme was launched to make cities of India
Ans: Rajiv Awas Yojana
8) What is the unit of heat?
9) Who among the following is a famous author of Indian origin?
1) Homi K Bhabha 2) Kiran Desai 3) Swati A Piramal
4) Shabana Azmi 5) Ronen Sen
Ans: Kiran Desai
10) Which award is given to the coaches of sportspersons?
1) Dronacharya Award 2) Arjun Award 3) Kalidas Samman
4) Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna 5) Saraswati Samman
Ans: ) Dronacharya Award